Friday, February 29, 2008

Left Alone at the Office

Today is the 29th day of February.
According to my earlier post, I should be in Bali now with my colleagues. Maybe having a buffet lunch in a hotel or something.
But I'm at the office now.
Alone.

Earlier this week, my heart felt like it's about to explode.
I can't hardly breathe, and my chest was in pain.
So my sister took me to a cardiologist, and I had EKG test, treadmill, roentgen, echo, everything.
But it turned out that my lungs and my heart were OK.
So where did the pain come from?
Still a mystery.


Captured using my sis' cell phone

My mom (get well soon Mom!) forbid me to go to Bali today, so here I am, at the office, alone..
I'm allowed to work but not allowed to go on vacation?
[Well, at least the bandwidth is all mine!]

No comments:

Post a Comment