Monday, June 30, 2008

Time Does Fly

I feel like time flies lately.

On a Friday, I was going to this mall to have lunch with my colleagues. The next thing I know, I visited that mall again, and it was another Friday.

My daily routines are as follow:
I get up in the morning, take a shower, have a quick breakfast, drive to the office, park the car, get on the elevator, open my laptop, drink a coffee, drown in programming and testing, have lunch (at the usual cheap food hall at the basement), continue to work, and stuck in the traffic after waiting for the 3in1 zone to end at 7pm, get home at last, take a shower, eat dinner, read some books, go to sleep, and repeat above tasks five times a week.

To avoid the dullness of it, usually I eat at different places (I never eat at that boring food hall on Friday), wear different colors of shirt, or just doing different stuff each day. But I believe those are not the solution. What I need is excitement and passion and thankfulness of each days and jobs and blessings that are given.

I just have to look around, and not take everything for granted. Absorb every moments. See things differently. Find something to be excited about. And more importantly, I have to spend most of my time for enriching and positive things.

Time does fly. And maybe it should. Maybe it's the nature of it. And it's okay. What I need to do is to make the most out of it. I only live for once and I don't want to waste it.

Wouldn't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment