Tuesday, November 18, 2008

First Mobile Post

Hi everyone!

This is my first mobile blogging post. I just noticed that blogger has this kind of feature and I thought it's really cool.

Well, actually, I just got this new smartphone, Samsung i600, and I want to make use of it. I know I still owe you guys Bali Komodo Part 3 and 4, but I promise I'll write those as soon as I can.

Right now, 11.21pm at night, I'm on my bed after long hours at work. I'm rendering my Komodo video with my computer (most likely I will fall asleep before it's done, so I'll set the timer), and I want to read State of Fear by the late Michael Crichton on this smartphone. Maybe a chapter until I'm too sleepy to read.

Nighty night.

1 comment:

  1. Hohohohoho ciehhhh gayyyaaaa bgt siiiyyyy...si HP lama kaya nya sudah benar2 dilupakan niy;)
    Ini g juga lgi di kasur guling2an hehehe..tpi tenang g ga pake HP Jack hihi jdi lo blum tersaingi:P

    ReplyDelete